Thursday, June 24, 2010

STUPID ME

yes.. i've again to injure myself again... and i have myself to blame for pushing my body too much.. haha and if it were not for june forcing me to see the chinese doctor i think i would have know i dislocated my leg and the feeling of the relocating.... fun.... the doctor applying the medication then stop and stared at my leg.. and suddenly he just twisted it back... damm their good actors.... he said its to reduce the tension and pain if i don't anticipate it... oh well.. so i'm bed ridden for now.... and the worst part my pills look like chocolate NOooooooooooooooooo...



so i'll be on the bed for three days... then one week before i can do anything crazy again... i thank women for being in my life... guess men really can't live with them.. and WITHOUT them haha till tomorrow.. i'm bored out of my LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment