Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm starting get get worn out... oh yeah blogging mojo is back

i think i'm beginning to find the reason back, why i love photography... simple... it explains so much that you want to say and explains things that you choke to say and candid photos are my thing!!! :P .... like the picture above was when a girl ran to the railings to see what was happening outside... the gentle smile was priceless... It also kind explains how i feel right now... so much to say so much just wanting to burst out... haha..sigh....

I Keep feeeling i'm giving myself out so much but you just don't care... if only you knew how i felt every time you shoved me aside....every time i try so hard to please you which ends up with you not caring..

Cause i got time, she got freedom....
What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and your ok
....

No comments:

Post a Comment