Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm falling in love with her even more now ; )

YAY+WOW


thx to nick i can finally take my baby out for test drives while i wait for the other stupid memory card to arrive at my doorsteps :D..... ordered alot more spare parts for her as well on ebay ; ) the level of a pro cam is truly different... the pictures now just seem to have so much more DOF and toning are just so close to perfect.. well today has been just tiring to the max... wake up super early to finish up my ptptn stuff only to find out cannot register today... total boloni... then super mom NAGGING lecturer came into play drained us out even more then some good old basketball with kents unlce to end the day.... pretty epic day i guess also considering i keep saying wrong stuff because my sentence structure is getting weirder :(



No comments:

Post a Comment