Thursday, February 18, 2010

CNY this year is a draaagggggggg......


brought my new telephoto and wide angle out to play today and baby bro was my test model... this lens so sharp till it will cut ur eyes ah.. lol.. just kidding.. but it was really sharp for a manul lens plus the colour from it was awesome anyways i feel so like jailed here.. sigh.. even work and going out does not help the boredom...


this year.. cny is really really a draggggggggg...... i've watch all the movies possible and all the tv series i can get my hands on.. but still.. i have so much spare time... going out also go untill sein d... walou.. first time cny so boring lor... and yes i think i can say i'm over it... i guess the sign was right in front of me but i never wanted to listen to it... serves me right... dumbhead..... argh.........anyways happy rest of CNY to the rest of you and hope ur having one better than mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment