Tuesday, January 5, 2010

happy 230 post..

well i keep telling myself i'll blog i'll blog but i end up being very lazy.... haha... well whats new with me.. hmm the fact that i'm still in the dejavu of 2009 is not a good sign but happy 2010 ppl... well what are the things you are most looking forward to this year? For me...... Full scale jobs since i got the hold set finally... WORLD CUP yes!!! my dad is finally even contemplating on getting Astro just for the ESPN channel !!!..... to finally do a full lenght model shot with a friend.... choosing the right path in degree.... yeah if u notice by now there are alot of finally well i guess this is the year that i'll finally get everything into place huh?


and ppl bugging me sorry yep my best shots i think i got from confrence.....



No comments:

Post a Comment