Sunday, September 27, 2009

UPDATES

1-the place was not that cool as i expected......
2-i got loads of cuts and bruises ....
3-ate the same kinda fish everyday.....
4- i think my 'cousin' joel is secretly trying to kill me...
5-i got loads of biskut to keep me munching.....
6- Forgot i got one more 2k words essay to write....
7- learn that got umbrella don nit die don nit cry... (hahahaha)
8- i need to work out more, i'm loosing stamina.....
9- need to clean my camera T>T i hate sand.......
10- I have a chance to go Zk now thx to ah lim.... (.. :D can't wait..)
can bring one kaki... who mau? cause he can get VVIP guest list free from checking... didn't know got such thing...

oh yeah.... learn that there is something called gospel magic from zalvin... FREAKING COOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment