Thursday, July 16, 2009

One for the record......

well today i was humming to a few songs when i woke up and i started laughing.. why?... cause some songs can be twisted into sick songs if u look carefully.... and here are my top 5 picks i can think off....


5) you found me, found found me.. lying on the floor, surrounded .... the fray~you found me

4) Your body is wonderland.......john mayer~your body is wonderland

3)you can't play our broken strings, you can't feel anything...james morrison ~broken strings

2)You spin my head right round, when u go down.... when u go down....flo rider~right round

and lastly the champion ......

1) i come for you, i come for you, if u only told me to....nickelback~i come for you....


have a great laugh guys..sorry i'm not going genting.....

mentally stable... feelings sort out... enjoying single life :D

No comments:

Post a Comment