Friday, June 12, 2009

Why does it still hurt like crap?

i don't know either....well love is love.. and we are bound to get hurt one way or another...
its either you get hurt from the people around you for loving someone or the person you love hurts you...
and about getting back at people?
I still don't get it why people have to take an eye for an eye....
why do we need to hurt someone because they hurt us?
revenge is sweet?
i think revenge is more easier than forgiving..
it takes more guts to forgive than to take revenge.......
well its 4 plus in the morning and i just had a song inspiration....*weak smile... :)*
this is just the draf... cruz, kent.. lets work this song out

CROSSFIRE

Why is this time falling like that,
the moments we had is crippled away,
by all the hurt and the pain........
Why can't this be a simple road,
whatever we do don't don't let go.
of this love that we had....

i will not fight for you,
not this time for you,

How much love can give in,
this crossfire,
I wont let it happen to us again,
i tried i've fight beyond all those days,
You didn't wait for me...
I've tried and tried and tired again...
but.......... i still can't walk away...

Holding all the pain we have walk on,
To the simple minded us,
the thoughts and dreams.....
We hope that it would resolve like this...
The things that happen between you and him/her
it tears me up inside and breaks me....

I will fight for you,
this time for you...

How much love can give in,
this crossfire,
I wont let it happen to us again,
i tried i've fight beyond all those days,
You didn't wait for me...
I've tried and tried and tired again...
but.......... i still can't walk away...



still haven't figure out the bridge....:D hahaha.... oh well time to sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment