Thursday, June 18, 2009

tease me by holding out your hand ... then leave me...

Tease... me, by holding out you hand.
Then leave... me, or take me as I am.
And live our lives... stigmatized.

I can feel the blood, rushing through my veins.
When i hear your voice, it's drivin' me insane.
Hour after hour, day after day.
Every lonely nights, that i sit and pray.

We live our lives in different sides
But we keep together, you and I
Just live our lives, stigmatized...

We live our lives in different sides
But we keep together you and I
We live our lives, in different sides
We gotta live our lives
Gotta live our lives
Were gonna live our lives
Were gonna live our lives, gonna live our lives
Stigmatized...MY HEART STILL HURTS SO BAD...
i'm having some trouble with the photoedditing program... so give me a moment for nicks post
8

No comments:

Post a Comment