Saturday, June 20, 2009

Itsjustajohnthing strikes today...

well i did some pretty stupid stuff today... ok firstly i started off by making two cups of tea cause i thought i didn't make one.. i was damm blur today ok..... then when i was walking back with ling after some light lunch for her.... i ter-knock into the bus stop signboard..
haha then my head was bleeding....


then i needed to change in the public toilet cause i'm all sweaty and smelly...then there was one dude was waiting for me outside my door.. i didn't know why but he was all staring at me smiling!!!.... I"M NOT GAY LOR!!!!PERV GAYS ARE ALWAYS AFTER ME!!! damm it....and speaking of PERVERTS.... this dude down here is a $^&$%&#$%&^#$%@#$%$@!#!&^#&*pervert who grab my friends ass during the train ride so remember his face and spread his picture!!!! BURN IN HELL NO GENITAL CONTROL PERV....




tomorrow got work!!! tired lor..and i'm sick.. down with a bad flue :(
i miss you....

No comments:

Post a Comment