Monday, May 25, 2009

Still sensible......

ok i decided to make this a happy post instead of a ranting one to avoid making friends worried... haha... i'm feeling much better now Thx Ling and yen....... haha... well today the most weird thing happen..... what? i wore a pink shirt and at the same time keith wore a pink shirt!!! GOSH it was mega gay day!!!! I DID NOTHING TO HIM DURING IHC.....I SWEAR!!!!!! I"M NOT GAY CRUZ!!!! lol.... next time i think i should check with the rest if they are wearing a pink shirt before i wear one ... =.=....... just in case another gay mishap will happen......and grace.... i'm really sorry ok... i dono what to do now... so pls can u forgive me for not skipping class to go pool with u?..... tomorrow la ok?......



anyways... i'm having like loads of stomach cramps as well.... and u know what i found was causing it?
the swissrolls my dad bought.. Swiss rolls from hell!!!....they were the cause... die swiss ppl!!!

then during class ling was playing with my hp again and guess what ended in the picture?
a scandalous scene at the back.... XPand the best emo pic i've ever get my hands on.....
shucks too bad it wasn't taken by princess.... then it would be so nice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment