Friday, April 10, 2009

Operator we have a problem

GOSH!!!! this is gonna be one of the most hectic weeks of my life!!! ok...well... just to update sikit la on whats gonna happen to me this week..... monday night i have to find a way to go out yum cha and listen to my school pals rantings on her oh so awesome BF....i have to constantly check on my God sis cause her BF is treating her like crap at times.... i have to get 40 key chains by today...... i have already 3 assignments on my back and a movie review coming up* one extra then all my mates cause i have to freakin take BK in coll curse SPM and my 7D for BM.....my DSLR was droped by a wonderfull friend of mine*God bless you man!!! really!!! i mean it!!!...... it was only 4 weeks old T.T waaaaaaa............................. i so wanna kill that person..... *i saved so so hard for my sony alpha 700 and slotting on my cannon20D for a few years...thx God his buying me a new one muahahahahaha......&... drum roll pls.... PAROIMIA IS THIS WEEK!!!! SO DO COME PPL... and i have to miss one day thx to orientataion dinner... T.T hope i have fun there... anyways... thats just like half of my weeks time table!!!! still haven't mention mass colyimpics and loads of stuff... but thats fo another day.. for now!!!!! i need to go figure out on which printer to buy at PC fair later... and i'm so eyeing GRACE PS3!!!!!! I want IT!!!! OMGOSH>>>guitar hero everyday...... haha... well thats it for now.. i need to head off to PC fair now....

No comments:

Post a Comment